Charing Cross Gallery
by Forest Ridge Construction, Inc.
This contemporary home was featured in Hour Detroit Magazine's contest for home of the year.
• Powerful contemporary structure
• 25,000 plus square footage
• 17,000 square feet of natural stone
• 8,000 square feet of commercial glazing
• 8 foot overhangs with tongue and groove clear cedar
• 5 fireplaces
• 7,000 square feet hand troweled stucco
• Zero degree beach entry pool accented with decorative monument torches
• 16 person spa surrounded by fire trough with blue fire glass
• 2,600 square foot cabana house
• Radiant heat, fully integrated automated controls
• Automated computer controlled sounds, lights, heating and cooling, and surveillance system that can be operated via remote.
• Master bedroom, 3 guest bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 2 laundry rooms, 1250 square foot great room
• Dining room, home office, kitchen and nook, foyer, 8,000 square foot ~ two level garage, 30 person media room, wine cellar, tasting and liquor storage room, dojo room, 8 person sauna, private spray tanning booth